Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 January 2018

If Only...

If only I could see your eyes
Hold onto you
and relate to you my cries...
If only I could earn your smile
Just one more time
And enjoy that pleasing sigh...
If only I could read your mind
See your reason,
And perhaps find a meaning of life...
If only I could hear your heartbeat,
clean your tears
and gladden your eyes...
If only I could rest your mind,
End your whine
Be at right by your side...
If only I could hold your feet
End your grief
And be that which you seek...
If only I could turn moments to times,
realities to myth
And wishes to finds...

*Sighs*

At last!
And I ask why
Why you are at a distance,
A distance so far and wide...
And why am left with memories
Memories of times alive...
Would I ever get to hold you, again,
and share those stories we like to hide...
Could I get a chance, again
To hear your breathing
Inhale your chuckles
and "wonder" those gleeful eyes...

Alas!
Now only hope could strive,
For, indeed, fate has taken its chide...😍💖😘

Ibn Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment