Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 January 2018

The Paradox...

I am a Beginning, I am an End;
I am a prey for Circumstance to dent

I am the Living, I am the Dead;
I am a boundary between two Depths

I am a King, I am a Slave;
I am the servant who's Loyal yet Knave

I am the Young, I am the Old;
I am the reason Wisdom unfolds

I am the Good, I am the Evil;
I am the Encompasser of the modern and the medieval

I am Now, I am Then;
I am but a Moment in history's den

I am the Enemy, I am the Friend;
I am the Smith whom breaks and mends

I am War, I am Peace;
I am the domain where Chaos sleeps

I am Love, I am Hate;
I am the home of an 'Unknown Fate'

I am Sadness, I am Joy;
I am just a character in Satan's ploy

I am the Right, I am the Wrong;
I am the Weakness created strong

I am the Foolishness, I am the Acumen;
I am the Virtue whom loses in argument

I am the Blessing, I am the Curse;
I am an entity of countless Spurs

I am the Coldness, I am the Heat;
I am the Condition which changes all feat

I am Above, I am Beneath;
I am a Judge whose verdict bequeaths

I am Bondage, I am Freedom;
I am the choice between Faith and Reason

I am Noise, I am Silence;
I am the Solace of every violence

I am the Oceans, I am the Lands;
I am the Wilderness that wildly expands

I am Punishment, I am Mercy;
I am the consequence of an 'Ultimate Legacy'

I am the Pleasure, I am the Pain;
I am the Feeling forever strained

I am the Unknown, I am the Certain;
I am the product of an 'Ultimate Bargain'

I am the Deep, I am the Shallow;
I am the design so Empty yet Halo

I am the Brave, I am the Coward;
I am the Hero whose victory's devoured

I am the Body, I am the Spirit;
I am the Creature whose essence has no limit.

I am the Solitary, I am the Diverse;
I am an Empathy in this whole universe

I am the Ample, I am the Brief;
I am just a Fragment in an eternal breeze

I am the Rich, I am the Poor;
I am the Beggar whose benevolence serves more

I am the Patient, I am the Desperate;
I am the menace whom Destroys what he can't create

I am Darkness, I am Light;
I am the Nexus that links up time's might

I am Dusk, I am Dawn;
I am the Noon whose Evening has gone

I am the Truth, I am the False;
I am a Contradiction upon which Nature falls

I am the Guided, I am the Lost;
I am the Traveller whose destination is crust

I am the Healthy, I am the Ill;
I am a Miscreant whom desires' tranquil

I am the Hope, I am the Doubt;
I am the Sailor whose voyage ends in drought

I am the Humble, I am the Proud;
I am an Emissary whose Message is simple, yet Loud

I am the Real, I am the Myth;
I am the Legend whose power has no width

I am the Miracle, I am the Script;
I am the Prophecy whose quest never quits

I am the Son, I am the Father;
I am the Inheritor of this mighty Mother

I am Human, I am a Being;
I am the Paradox whose existence is keen...

Ibn Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment