Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 January 2018

Whispers...

...
Give me hope, I breathe
Give me reason, I reach
Give me love, I wonder
...
Is life a raging thunder
Or a bubble of my own blunder
Or a daze from human slumber
Or a doze of imaginative wonder(s)
...
Is death an aging comma
Or a sanctuary for the soul to ponder
Or a solace for the mind to meander
Or a dungeon for the body to winder
...
Could conscience be found in sunder
Amidst a tormentous summer
Would consciousness be regained in tender
At the verge of a dazzling winter
...
Is Man a seed of reason
A source of knowledge and wisdom
Or a fugitive of ultimate treason
Behaving in a manner displeasing
And so he marvels in pretence
Of his purpose in an ordered existence
But could he attain his intents
Without the aid of a higher pontence
Could he dictate his freedom
Anoint for himself an embellished Kingdom
Then whither, and I solemnly ask, lies the final season
...
Alas
Hollow is the voice I seek
To Whisper to me which path to heed
For gloomy is the fate I see
And grave are the days around me
So Praised be the One and Only Supreme
For He alone can set me free
From my own bondage,
Which I and men willfully decreed
...
So give me hope, I breathe
Give me reason, I reach
Give me love...

Ibn Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment